You are here
This position is now filled
- Must be a qualified Accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA )
- Education experience would be useful, but not essential
About Our Client
Unique education provided based in N. Yorkshire.
Financial Controller is required for a unique education provider based in North Yorkshire who are looking for someone with a passion for improving processes and procedures and developing their team.
As Financial Controller you will use your accountancy skills across a number of key areas of delivery including:
- Ensuring adequate financial controls and systems are in place across the organisation.
- Preparing and presenting the management accounts and other key financial information to key stakeholders.
- Work to develop the role of the team as a finance business partner to non finance managers across the organisation.
- Help to develop the finance system and the information provided to the wider organisation
- Manage and develop the skills of the finance team
- Play a key role in budget setting and financial planning
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant - ACA / CIMA / ACCA / CIPFA
- Strong management accounting experience
- A track record of managing and developing a team
- Experience of budgetting and forecasting
- Ideally experienced within the Education Sector
What's on Offer
cÂ£45,000 with generous holiday and pension scheme