You are here
- Key partnering role
- Finance lead on site
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and internationally spread business specialising in Private Distribution and Logistics. They are recognised within their field for their pursuit of excellence and go about their business with professionalism and integrity.
The business continues to gain strength and this contract in particular has become a key account that continues to expand rapidly.
As Financial Controller, you will be the lead finance contact on site and an essential business partner to the customer. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the finance function on site
- Partnering closely with Account Director and General Manager
- Building an ever-closer relationship with the customer
- Completing and presenting weekly and monthly performance packs
- Budgeting and forecasting for the site
- Various other project and ad hoc requirements
The Successful Applicant
The Financial Controller post is best suited to a driven, tenacious and resilient individual who is passionate about working in a logistics environment. You should be fully qualified with a recognised awarding body and ideally will have experience in the sector, perhaps looking to step up into a role with greater responsibility.
It is crucial applicants are able to commit to this role and some travel will be required to other sites.
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary is on offer alongside a generous benefits package.