You are here
This position is now filled
- We are looking to recruit a Financial Controller for a Preston based client.
- This will suit a hard working individual looking to join a friendly team.
About Our Client
Our client is one of Preston's most well established and well respected manufacturing businesses. The firm also has added stability due to its backing from a foreign investor.
The business provide solutions for a multitude of prominent brands and they plan to grow their impressive span of product ranges over the coming years.
Our client has fostered a culture that is friendly, inclusive and allows employees to have a hands on role to play in the running of the business. As such, this role will suit a personable individual who is excellent at building relationships both internally and externally.
The daily responsibilities for this Financial Controller role include:
- Pulling together the month end management accounts packs
- Overall responsibility for the budgets and forecasts of the business
- Getting involved in the commercial aspects of business activity; analysing market trends, assessing the capabilities of competitors, being aware of growth markets as well as areas of risk for the business
- Responsible for cash flow forecasts, balance sheet reconciliations, and variance analysis
- Team management and mentoring to the team's part qualified accountant
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will be used to working in a hands on manufacturing environment, with a friendly yet hard working attitude.
Our North Preston based client is opening to seeing both formally qualified accountants, as well as accountants with a wealth of industry experience but no official qualification.
The main thing our client is looking for is an individual who is diligent, reliable, and a real team player who wants to grow with the business.
What's on Offer
This Preston based manufacturing business is able to offer a salary ranging from Â£35,000 - Â£45,000 dependent on experience.