You are here
- Growing Recruitment Business - requirement for financial analysis
- Financial Controller with progression pathway
About Our Client
Having experienced significant growth including 3 new offices and over 30 new heads joining the business in recent years the business is looking to bring in a professional, capable, and driven Financial Controller. based in London and reporting directly to the MD you will lead the day-to-day activity of the finance function and be tasked with promoting a new business partnering culture.
As the Financial Controller within this Recruitment business your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for the preparation of monthly management information, including accurate P&L with commentary on variances for review with the MD;
-Management of a team of 7, driving efficient transactional finance processes;
- Preparing the quarterly Management accounts and KPIs, together with supporting commentary explaining and interpreting the results;
-Developing in-depth business performance and sales analysis to enable the MD to continue driving the business's growth;
-Leading on the annual budget process as well as monthly/quarterly forecasting as appropriate;
- Involvement in the preparation of the business's financial statements under applicable reporting standards for submission to HMRC;
- Exposure to statutory and regulatory issues such as VAT and PAYE;
-To liaise directly with the MD on points of note and issue to ensure the continued development of the business in line with strategy.
The Successful Applicant
As a strong applicant for the Financial Controller position you will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and demonstrate a proven ability to co-ordinate a smooth month end process including the production of timely and accurate management information packs. You will also show the capability of liaising with senior management on a regular basis and prioritising ad-hoc requests efficiently. Previous exposure to a management position is highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful Financial Controller will be up to £65,000 + discretionary bonus, healthcare, and pension. Additionally, you will take a leading role in developing the output of the finance function with a view to creating a Finance Director position in the future.