You are here
- Client is looking for CA Qualified Accountant
- Candidate will ideally come from a Practice background
About Our Client
Well know Global Oil & Gas Services business
The responsibilities of the Controller - Accounting & Compliance include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare of monthly consolidated management accounts on a monthly basis for the sub group before submission
- Prepare year-end audit pack for the sub group before submission
- Coordinate and responsible for year-end audit planning at the sub group level
- Responsible for completion of its annual audit and statutory returns for all the companies managed from UK and to ensure that all statutory administrative duties are achieved
- Prepare the exchange rates provided by Norway and disseminate to the rest of finance team
- Responsible and hands on for monthly/annual closing for dormant local/overseas entities; this including to process accounting transactions (monthly journals/ accruals/ prepayments /etc)
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and other balance sheet reconciliations for the responsible entities.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate production of monthly/ yearly management reports including to review general ledger, trial balance and accruals prepared by Accountants so to ensure the accuracy and completeness.
- Review the financial accounts ( Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss and Cash flow Statement) and schedules prepared by Accountants.
- Prepare and review accounts analysis for at sub group level.
- Provide guidance to Accountants for statutory accounts preparation so to ensure meeting the local GAAP and deadline.
- Backup for the monthly closing procedures when necessary
- Review and approve all returns prepared by Accountants including monthly UK/NOR VAT and quarterly GST to ensure meeting the deadline and local regulation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be CA Qualified from a practice background, working within Industry and have managed a team.
What's on Offer
Very Competitive basic salary and package.