You are here
- 12 month Financial Controller role working for a growing organisation
- Great opportunity to join a business going through an exciting growth phase
About Our Client
Dynamic and growing organisation based in Kent.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for partnering with the UK Operations team, interpreting the company's financial results to management and recommending improvements.
You will also be responsible for:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Supervising the preparation of the year-end accounts and liaising with auditors
- Variance analysis
- Cashflow management and treasury
- Managing a small team
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Qualified Accountant and must be able to demonstrate recent experience in both management and financial accounting.
You will also have experience of partnering with the Operations side of the business, and have the ability to build rapport quickly and challenge when necessary. Experience of SAP or a similar ERP system would be useful.
A fairly immediate start to this role is required.
What's on Offer
£50-£60,000 + benefits