You are here
- A Financial Controller is required for an FMCG business in Luton
- The role will focus on commerciality and financial reporting
About Our Client
- It is a family run business who have been in the business for forty years and provide consumer goods that you will found in any local supermarket. Their premises in Luton are the main business headquarters.
The daily responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- To produce compliant financial reporting on current business performance
- Responsibility for Group financial reporting with financial analysis and commentary
- To develop the junior members of the finance team
- Business partnering with stakeholders outside of finance to gather effective information and business ideas
- Contribute to the strategy and development of the group
The Successful Applicant
You must be an experienced finance professional from a FMCG business due to the fast paced challenges of this industry. There is no preference over whether you are an experienced financial Controller or a senior financial professional looking to take the next step in your career.
All of the key stakeholders in the business that you would be dealing with on a daily basis are strong personalities who value initiative. this is the right environment for you if you to to voice suggestions on how to improve processes or business performance.
You must be a fully qualified accountant to be eligible for this opportunity.
What's on Offer