You are here
Financial Controller for a growing manufactiring business in Gainsborough
Must have experience within SME environment
About Our Client
Growing SME within Manufacturing Sector
Gainsborough: South Yorkshire
- Close off gross profit accounting at month end.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Reconcile and adjust raw material stocks to physical count at period ends.
- Issue, reconcile and post monthly cycle counts on finished goods.
- Stock and work order reconciliation.
- Monthly KPI reports - stocks/despatches/production/cost per tonne etc.
- Prepare margin analysis.
- Cash Flow forecasting
- Product costing - both quotes and actual orders.
- Full standard cost update.
- Full involvement in full year-end stock takes.
- Assist in the annual site budget preparation.
- Ongoing development of financial controls.
- Support non finance with relevant financial information.
- Production of statutory accounts and liaison with auditors.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified or qualified by experience
- Work proficiently with Microsoft applications and an extensive knowledge of accounting systems and software packages with the capability to facilitate and document the creation of new procedures and processes.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with others within a cross-functional team environment.
- Provide professional documentation of work and capability to facilitate and document the creation of new procedures and processes.
- Possess a professional attitude and solid management accounting skills with the ability to work calmly to tight deadlines and schedules.
- Must have own transport.
What's on Offer
Flexible on salary dependent on experience but anywhere from £37.5k-50k