You are here
- Financial Controller
- High growth business
About Our Client
A highly recognised and reputable business based in in Bedforshire.
The Financial Controller will play a pivotal role in supporting the wider finance business.
As the Financial Controller you will work closely with the Finance Director and take responsibility for managing key aspects of the finance department.
Responsibilities will include;
- Providing key management information in line with reporting deadlines
- Managing the statutory reporting for the company
- Liaising with the external auditors and resolving any queries
- Developing effective relationships with key internal stakeholders and the Senior Management team
- Implementing an effective cash flow reporting model
The Successful Applicant
- A Qualified Accountant
- A proven track record of working in a complex matrix organisation
- Strong communication skills and the ability of business partnering with both internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer