You are here
Excellent opportunity for a CA to join a growing business in Glasgow.
High salary and tangible progression available in stable finance team
About Our Client
Our client - a national multi-utility business have strong connections with UK wide construction companies.
The role will be responsible for:
- The remapping of GL codes to meet new reporting requirements
- Month end reconciliations
- Consolidation of results for board
- Facilitate the year end process with auditors and half year with equity partner
- Ensure all reporting deliverable are produced accurately and on time.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified (CA preferable)
- 3-5 years PQE
- Have excellent attention to detail with good process governance experience
- Drive and ambition to challenge and improve processes
- Role sleeves up attitude
- Excellent Excel skills
- Navision experience would be an advantage
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package on offer.
Real career progression from day one