You are here
- Financial Controller
- Real Estate
About Our Client
My client have an established property asset portfolio and are growing extensively across Europe.
This position reports to the Head of Europe on a day to day basis and functionally to the Head Office's Group Financial Controller.
- You will oversee the finance function of all the entities in Europe and lead the finance team in UK office.
- You will also advise the Head of Europe and Business Unit Head on all finance-related matters.
- This includes review and improve of accounting and operating procedures with appropriate internal controls and measures.
- Ensure timely preparation and accurate reporting on financial matters / results / management reports and tax reporting.
- You will conduct operational performance review and analysis as well as oversee the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- You will also be involved in due diligence of new acquisitions and be responsible for cash management and treasury matters.
- Other responsibilities include liaising with the local banks and building strong relationships.
- You will also need to liaise with external auditors and relevant government authorities on audit/accounting/tax issues, ensure that all companies in Europe comply with accounting, tax, legislative and regulatory requirements and may be required to undertake some ad-hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a Degree in Accountancy or ACCAACCA or its equivalent with at least 10 years'years' relevant experience, the last 2 to 3 years being in a similar controller position in UK.
To succeed in this role, you must have good knowledge of local accounting standards and International Financial Reporting Standards, and hands-on experience in operational Finance matters. You should possess high level of integrity and initiative, strong analyticalanalytical, interpersonal, communication, management and leadership skills as well as be able to work independently in a fast paced environment. Candidates with prior real estate experience will have added advantage.
What's on Offer
Permanent Financial Controller position based in Hammersmith
Hammersmith Salary up to £90,000