You are here
Sitel UK are seeking an ambitious qualified accountant
Exciting growth plans to achieve a £200 million turnover
About Our Client
Sitel UK are the leading global outsourcing service provider of customer experience management. The UK business currently has a turnover of over £140 million and plans to grow organically over the next 4 years to a turnover of c£200 million
Sitel have a presence in over 70 countries, many of their clients are significant household names covering all sectors, including financial services, communications, health care, manufacturing, media and entertainment, public sector, retail, technology, travel and utilities.
The Financial Controller role is a key appointment, the successful individual will be responsible for the UK, Ireland, Netherlands & Denmark companies and also for our SITEL Europe company dealing with PAN-EMEA accounting and treasury.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Manage, lead and develop the finance department, located in the UK but also remotely in Bulgaria.
- Production of UK Statutory Accounts and ensuring all local country deadlines are adhered to.
- Auditor liaison and coordinator
- Monthly and quarterly cashflow forecasts
- Treasury management
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of the month end, quarter end and year end timetable
- Ability to deal with complex accounting problems
- Completion of all Tax Packs for each legal entity
- Ensuring that financial policy, control and governance is in line with the wider Groups expectations
- Driving best practice and process improvement
- Work closely providing support to the CFO
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a professional accounting qualification, with post qualified experience of statutory account preparation. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential in order to build strong relationships with key personnel located around the globe. As is a proven track record in staff management training and development. You should be comfortable in presenting financial information to senior stakeholders and representing Sitel UK externally. Experience of working within a growing fast paced business is essential, contract driven would be advantageous. A proactive well organised style is key, and an ability to adapt as the business changes is critical. There is a clear opportunity for progression so a desire to succeed within this ambitious privately owned business is a must.
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £65,000 plus competitive bonus, pension, private health care