You are here
Financial Controls Manager
- Exciting Financial Controls Manager opportunity with a leading UK Retail Brand
- YOY growth means unparalleled package and career progression opportunities
About Our Client
With more than 850 stores nationally, my client is one of the UK's leading retail brands. The last 2 years has seen unprecedented success for the organisation, with an 18% rise in profits, a 19% rise in its dividend, and with exciting growth plans in place for 2017, this is the ideal time to get involved with the business.
The Financial Controls Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the internal controls framework is defined, documented and adhered to. This includes ensuring that the ERP system is maintained and updated to support the overall controls framework on a consistent basis.
The role includes responsibilities for continuous process improvements within Finance and the wider business, and the Finance Controls and Process Manager is expected to actively engage and support the wider business in this endeavour.
In addition they are expected to play a key role in the facilitation and documentation of the Group's risk management strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA qualification with at least 2 years PQE
- AX or similar systems business process knowledge
- Experience of internal audit/business process change
- The successful candidate is able to work independently and pro-actively
- Experience of working to deadlines and targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and enthusiastic individual able to work under pressure and use own initiative
What's on Offer
The Financial Controls Manager role is a permanent position, based in Milton Keynes and offering a base salary of £65,000-70,000 plus generous benefits.