You are here
Financial Crime Analyst
- Exciting role in Financial Services
- Excellent role for a Financial Crime Analyst based in Norwich
About Our Client
Our client in the Financial Services industry are focused on global asset management
They specialise in fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments
Delivering specific and meaningful outcomes in investment for their clients
This Financial Services Role, in Norwich is seeking a Financial Crime Analyst to:
- Undertake AML and sanction/PEP screening on-boarding checks and ongoing monitoring across all asset classes
- Take on all due diligence checks across all asset classes to ensure that all customers meet AI's Anti Money Laundering requirements.
- Carry out investigations with confidence and credibility, working within a technical Centre of Excellence
- Have an excellent understanding and working knowledge of the importance of Risk and Governance
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Crime Analyst will have:
- Practical financial crime experience or transferable skills
- International Compliance Association Financial Crime qualification desirable, or equivalent professional qualification.
- Current knowledge of money laundering, sanctions, fraud, bribery and corruption and market abuse laws.
- Sound knowledge of AML Risk Based Approach concepts
What's on Offer
Excellent package for the successful- Financial Crime Analyst
Based in Norwich, Norfolk