You are here
City of London
£70,000 - £75,000
- Real Estate
- Financial Services
About Our Client
My client is a real estate investment manager based in the West End of London with a strong European presence.
- Monthly review of property and corporate financial statements, including transactions, supporting documentation, detail general ledger, financial statements, balance sheet analyses, journal entries, and other supporting schedules/calculations prepared by outsourced accounting team.
- Review and analysis of various documents including loan agreements, management agreements, lease and contract agreements, operating agreements, and various other documents in order to analyse and ensure transactions are being recorded properly.
- Responsible for the reconciliation and timely processing for all types of related-party billings.
- Responsible for monthly forecasts and annual corporate business plans.
- Implementation and review of various financial reports included in monthly package which includes analysis of balance sheet roll forwards, variance and trend analysis, consolidations, etc.
- Coordinate annual third party tax return preparation for corporate and property entities in accordance with all local jurisdictions and regulations.
- Establish, implement, evaluate and enforce policies, procedures and internal controls to improve overall efficiency of the accounting and other company departments.
- Facilitate and enhance communication and relationships with company management teams and third-party investors, creditors, vendors, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required, with MBA or equivalent a plus
- Experience in financial accounting and reporting
- Prior work experience with Big Four accounting firm (or other nationally recognised firm) preferred
- Experience with Yardi is advantageous
- Understanding of policy and procedure implementation
- Real estate accounting experience required
- Qualified accountant
What's on Offer
Basic salary £70,000+
Discretionary bonus and benefits