You are here
Financial Due Diligence
- ACA / London based / CFA
- Top 20 / Financial Due Diligence / Corporate Finance
About Our Client
As with all top 20 firms, the Corporate Finance team incorporates a mixture between Transaction Services and M&A. The Corporate Finance team has seen a number of roles recently released across a number of different levels, due to recently won projects.
The Corporate Finance team is made up of a mixture of Transaction Services and M&A advisors. They are looking to expand their Corporate Finance division with a focus on professionals with Financial Due Diligence experience.
Financial Due Diligence advisors must have experience in:
- Project management: individuals will be responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts.
- Team work: individuals will be key team members on large complex assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size engagements.
- Building relationships: individuals will be required to build and sustain relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm.
- Business development: individuals will be required to build, commercialise and sustain relationships with top management team members for the benefit of the Firm. Individuals will be required to develop PE-TS propositions, focusing on specific themes and/or clients. The successful candidate will be expected to comfortable in talking asset opportunities to private equity clients and regularly input into horizon scanning activities.
- Developing people: individuals will need to demonstrate the ability to give clear directions, as well as positive and constructive feedback. They will coach less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others.
- Delivering quality service and time management: Individuals will be required to monitor and deliver high quality service to clients (both internal and external). They will need to be able to manage their own time, plan and organise work tasks, monitor progress and meet deadlines. Individuals will be proficient at managing multiple priorities.
- Advisory skills: Individuals will provide advice as a trusted adviser, using their skill, experience and understanding of transactions to the advantage of their client.
- Risk management: individuals will be required to identify and manage risks and ensure the Firm's frameworks are implemented.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates who wish to apply for the FTM role must demonstrate the following skills:
- Accounting qualification: ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Experience in buy or sell-side Financial Due Diligence
- Project delivery experience
- Building commercial relationships with clients
- Ability to lead and develop teams
What's on Offer
£45,000 to £75,000 plus bonus and benefits