You are here
Financial Reporting Accountant
£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)
- Financial Reporting Accountant
- Based in Brighton
About Our Client
Global insurance brand based in Brighton.
- Preparation of monthly management and statutory financial results; month end close process, journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly actuals reporting for flash and full close for each of the business regions, along with variance analysis and commentary
- Develop financial reporting to meet changing business requirements
- Monthly cashflow analysis and reporting
- Ensure that all accounting and financial control policies are understood and applied within the business.
- Proactively working to improve the financial reporting processes and controls within the function and management of process documentation.
- Where required, deal directly with internal/external auditors, and prepare required reporting/documentation to meet requirements.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Have strong financial reporting background, ideally with good understand of insurance accounting
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Excellent Excel skills
- Highly numerate, with the ability to process financial data quickly and with a strong attention to detail
- Track record of exceeding business objectives
- Excellent communication skills, driven, high energy, with a team focus
- Demonstrable problem solvency skills
What's on Offer
£400-£450 per day