You are here
Financial Reporting Analyst
Easily commutable location
About Our Client
My client has decades of experience in the industry and is a well known brand in the Warwickshire area. Today their field team covers the whole of the UK and customers include Network Wail, London Ambulance and Sky. We are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join the West Midlands based finance team.
Initially you will be responsible for Group Consolidation activities and reports, foreign currency hedging, assisting with VAT returns, completing Intrastat, EC Sales submissions, and the management of accounts receivables's month end.
As the Financial Reporting Analyst you will also be responsible for;
- Understanding and challenging financial reporting.
- Working closely with and supporting key external stakeholders.
- Building relationships with Functional Controllers.
- Proactively designing, developing and implementing review processes.
- Continuous evaluation of practices to identify "model" processes.
The role will evolve to encompass new projects undertaken by the group, with the opportunity for international travel.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;
- Be an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant, ideally from a larger firm
- Confident to work at all levels within the organisation
- Enthusiastic & highly self-motivated
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- SAP/HFM experience is desirable but not essential
- Proficiency with MS office applications especially Microsoft Excel is also desirable
- Be able to present information to different levels of management
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and good package including:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support