You are here
Financial Reporting Analyst
- Excellent role for a first or second time mover
- Great career progression opportunities
About Our Client
My client are a leading technology company based in Warwick. They have a series of high profile clients, with strong relationships developed over a number of years. They have excellent brand recognition in their market, and are continually growing both organically and through aqusition.
Working as the Financial Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for;
- Group consolidation activities including, investment elimination, inter-company mismatch analysis, interest & finance costs analysis, budget & forecast consolidation.
- Produce monthly ETB & CFO Board Report.
- Assist with production of statutory accounts.
- Systems administration - revaluation, load FX rates, expenses upload, clear error journals, Hyperion admin, developing a good understanding of the Oracle system & sub-ledger interaction essential.
- Assist with production of & review of VAT return.
- Hedging analysis.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This role also offers very strong career progression, with the opportunity to be promoted within two years.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Financial Reporting Analyst, my client is looking for;
- An ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
- Strong technical accounting skillset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise at all levels of the organisation
- Good Excel/ERP skills
- An enthusiastic and motivated mindset
What's on Offer
Between £45,000 and £50,000 plus car, pension, bonus