You are here
This position is now filled
Financial Reporting Manager
£25,000 - £65,000
- Financial Reporting Associate
- Investment, Edinburgh
About Our Client
My client is a global investment firm expanding their operations in Edinburgh.
The Financial Reporting Manager role will:
- Support initiatives for continuous improvement and efficiency in the end to end operations model
- Be responsible for the delivery of the report and accounts to clients
- Support a progressive approach to improving the quality of service delivered to clients
- Maintaining an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners inclusive of Technology, Fund Accounting, Middle Office and Client Service.
- Supporting the offshore Financial Reporting operations teams to deliver a quality product
- Manage effective controls and governance to mitigate risks in the Financial Reporting model
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Team leadership skills in a multi location environment
- Drive goals and results through leadership, people, communication and influence
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Balance commercial mindset with Operational capacity and capability.
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from stakeholders.
- Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective
The Successful Applicant
Required Experience Financial Reporting Manager:
- Significant experience in Operations and client/audit management
- People management experience (121s, development of team members, appraisals, objective setting)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact efficiently with internal stakeholders and external Clients and effectively manage client expectations
- Strong accounting knowledge of Mutual funds
- Ability to manage significant change agenda with conflicting priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with complimentary presentation skills.
- Ability to produce clear, concise, relevant and accurate documentation
- Comfortable working across all levels of the organization and bringing teams together to achieve results
What's on Offer
Â£competive based on experience.