You are here
Financial Reporting Manager
- Large blue chip business
- Great career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FTSE business in the Midlands, who offer superb career development and long-term prospects that is currently looking at diversifying their business strategy and entering into a venture.
They don't just ask their people to deliver to the highest standards. They also support them to be the best they can be. Accredited training programmes and personal development courses are a part of life there. They value and encourage diversity of thought, whatever your background. By creating an inclusive, switched-on workforce, they drive performance and deliver excellence.
This role can be based in either Coventry or Warwick.
Working as the Financial Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts and other board reporting
- Prepare/review monthly balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and commentary.
- Close liaison with external auditors
- Identification and resolution of IFRS/UKGAAP technical accounting issues
- Assist in the production of IFRS/UKGAAP policies for the business globally
- Managing a team of two qualified accountants
- Building strong, commercial relationships with key external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Financial Reporting Manager, my client is looking for;
- An ACA qualified accountant
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge, gained either within industry or practice
- Knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP
- Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders, both internal and external
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to explain complex financial reporting issues to non-finance stakeholders
What's on Offer
Between £55,000 and £65,000 plus package