You are here
Financial Services Audit Seniors - top 6 firm
£44,000 - £57,000
- Large accountancy firm
About Our Client
Top 6 accountancy firm in London.
- Take responsibility for planning, executing and finalising all areas of the audit assignment for Manager or Partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Some responsibility for own clients and portfolio, reporting directly to a Director or Partner.
- Produce work for Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with Managers or Partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients, identifying opportunities and be a point of contact for clients throughout the year.
The Successful Applicant
Newly or recently qualified ACA or ACCA
Proven audit experience from a small, medium or large accountancy firm
Financial Services experience is preferred but is not essential
What's on Offer