You are here
Fire Safety Team Leader: Social Housing
£29,695 - £36,906
- Fire Safety
- Social Housing
About Our Client
A leading and forward thinking Social Housing provider based in Manchester.
- To co-ordinate internal and external compliance solutions.
- Influence, develop and review policies in accordance with current legalisation, technological advances and quality assurance systems.
- Establish partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of strategic policy using individual service and knowledge.
- Monitor, review and evaluate the service area giving recommendations and proposals for continuous improvement.
- Budgeting and demonstrating value for money.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience in Fire Safety and Fire Risk
- Exposure to working in Social Housing
- Previous experience in managing surveyors
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits