You are here
Fixed Asset Accountant
- Leading Kent housing association seeking ambitious fixed asset accountant
- Exciting opportunity working for a progressive business
About Our Client
Our client are a leading housing association in Kent. They offer outstanding long term career progression and an excellent benefits package.
The main purpose of the role is to account for fixed assets and to ensure information and records in respect of capital accounting are accounted for correctly.
- To maintain the integrity of the fixed assets database
- To liaise with fixed asset database supplier to ensure that updates to database are implemented as appropriate
- To account for depreciation, including budgets and forecasts
- To prepare all fixed asset notes for the annual financial statements
- To maintain accurate and up to date accounting information and reporting with respect to scheme development , the recycled capital grand fund
The Successful Applicant
Our client are seeking an ambitious and commercially focused candidate who is looking to join a fun, vibrant and growing team.
You will ideally have the following experience/skills:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Recent experience of capital accounting on a commercial database system (ideally RAM)
- Financial accounting experience
What's on Offer
+ A generous benefits package