You are here
Flagship Rental Manager
- Flagship Rental Manager needed for specialist consumer electronics retailer
- Great opporutunity for driven and ambitious retail professionals
About Our Client
An established UK retailer within specialist consumer electronics.
The business pride themselves on offering the very best in customer service and truly impartial advice, whether you shop online or in one of their UK or European Stores.
Providing expertise to both professional and amateurs for over 75 years and are extremely proud of their reputation within the industry as true market leaders, thanks to the wide range of unique benefits that stand them apart from the competition
- Achieve store monthly rental target and margin by focusing on sales and core margin performance on a daily basis.
- Oversee the rental sales of all UK stores and support sales staff in order to build sales.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Grow and maintain a strong customer database through regular communication and client visits, alongside email acquisition, tele-marketing and promotional activity
- Full responsibility for all rental stock and equipment by promoting and maintaining efficient stock control.
- Managing and motivating store team to increase sales, ensure efficiency and delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- Budgeting, analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in a fast paced retail environment Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in coaching and developing people
- Experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people leadership and management
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a branded retailer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
- Ability to build, lead and manage high-performing teams
- Experience in New Store Openings desirable but not essential
- At least 2-3 year's managerial retail experience
What's on Offer
£26,000 - £28,000 + generous uncapped bonus scheme + benefits