You are here
Food Production Planner
£25,000 - £29,500
- Fast Paced food production planner
- based in Worcester
About Our Client
Fast paced food manufacturing environment based in Worcestershire.
- Plan the day-to-day activity of the factory through cost effective planning using customer orders and available forecast information
- Review production performance throughout the shift to ensure planned requirements will be effectively achieved and manage the consequence of any unforeseen issues
- Maintain current forecasting tools to plan to the most accurate forecast figures
- Maintain planning systems with correct product details
- Efficiently plan labour, producing a labour requirement plan for Production teams to work to in-order to produce product through the most cost effective manor
- Liaise with all internal departments as required, both on site and at head office to ensure plan requirements are understood and achieved
- Plan to maintain a consistently high service level with a target of 100%
- Collate and report performance against set KPI's
- Maintain and monitor WIP & finished product stocks.
- Continually looking to identify and implement improvement initiatives that reduce labour spend and waste costs.
- To carry out ad hoc projects as and when requested
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Excel skills - advanced level
- Previous food experience desirable
- Previous planning experience a must
- Strong character with ability to challenge
What's on Offer
26000 - 29500.