You are here
Food Production Planning Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
- Food Production Planning Manager
- Based in Milton Keynes
About Our Client
Food manufacturing in Milton Keynes
- Manage inbound supply of Materials and packaging to designated sites to an agreed service level
- Minimise obsolete and waste within agreed tolerances
- Ensure new launches and delistments are flawlessly executed
- Develop and lead a team of planners, recruiting where necessary to achieve business targets
- Generation of line schedules in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain a set of relevant departmental KPIs
- Perform quarterly team reviews and frequent 1:1s
- Develop vendor management across key suppliers and become subject expert
- Provide an escalation point for material availability issues and resolve where possible. If not possible responsible for further escalation and communications.
- Deliver Site and Customer service levels as agreed with Line Manager
- Identify and implement waste and obsolete improvement processes
- Issue a weekly set of KPIs to Line Manager
- Conduct quarterly reviews and 1:1s with team of direct reports
- Develop and train Direct reports to become a high performing team with specific areas of speciality
- Provide accurate line schedules, learn site planning techniques and propose new and better ways to perform the task
- Provide cover for holidays and absence within team
- Grow relationships with Key Supplier, learn their specialism and develop their inbound supply process in tandem with Procurement.
- Deliver Ad Hoc requests from Line Manager and Director in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
Managed a complex fast paced manufacturing environment with a ever changing demand.
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 Plus car.