You are here
Forecast & Logistics Manager
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have advanced excel skills and 3PL experience
About Our Client
The client is a leading brand in the FMCG market. A family owned business, supplying to various wholesale and independents.
The Forecast & Logistics Manager will;
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple level of aggregation, for multiple time horizons as part of the demand planning function.
- Review historic sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross functionally, to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model, to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts, by facilitating a collaborative planning process cross functionally with sales, finance and commercial ops.
- Actively develop and lead the relationship with our chosen haulier, whilst ensuring cash flow is continually optimised for the business at all times.
- Proactively identify key trends through the analysis of finance KPI reports, highlighting and actioning potential opportunities.
- Champion process improvements, develop alternative/quicker methods of managing the outbound fleet.
- Work with logistics provider to identify, address and improve contractual discrepancies and under performance.
- Identify and deliver cost down initiatives to optimise cash flow.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in supply chain planning.
- Experience working in an FMCG environment within the food sector.
- Experienced with Microsoft office suite and sage accounting system (advanced Excel).
- The ability to engage and influence across a range of business functions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer facing experience.
- Experience of order process and demand planning.
- Good decision making, communication and IT skills.
What's on Offer
Forecast & Logistics Manager.
£35,000 - £40,000.
Bonus & Pension Scheme.
24 Days Holiday.