You are here
- Forensic Accounting, Language Speakers, ACA / ACCA
- Disputes, Investigations, Fraud
About Our Client
A well renowned boutique forensic advisory firm based in the heart of the City of London is looking to recruit multiple people in their business. Whilst they have always been fast growing, they are now fast growing across the world and as such the need for language speakers with business level communication is crucial. This allows them to compete with the more established accountancy firms.
The firm we are recruiting the Forensic Accountant role for is a young, but well recognised company. The work carried out will be varied and could involve the evaluation of claims for insurers and damages for lawyers, as well as fraud investigations. They are looking for people with intellectual curiosity, the ability to spot the unusual and the tenacity to discover the cause. They must be willing to look at detail, without missing or losing the 'big picture'. They need the confidence to handle people, pressure and deadlines, and those who can respond at short notice, work well as part of a team and juggle workloads and demands. The work can take them to any part of the world so they need people willing to travel and embrace different cultures.
The Successful Applicant
The profile for those keen to respond to this Forensic Accountant advert is very simple:-
- Must be a qualified accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA
- Must have forensic experience in disputes, investigations or a mix of both
- Must speak both English and one other language - ideally French, German, Russian, Bulgarian or mandarin
- Must have a can do attitude and be willing to travel
What's on Offer
£45,000 to £75,000 plus bonus and benefits - dependent on experience