You are here
Forensic Accounting Manager
- Top 20, Forensic Accounting, Manager
- London, Practice
About Our Client
Our client, a long standing Michael Page relationship, is a diverse and many leveled practice. They have always been amongst the Top 20 firms in the UK. Whilst the referendum result has encouraged caution in the transactions teams, the forensic team is still sticking to the same growth plan. The Forensic Accounting Manager post will be key hire in this organisation to deliver on work already won.
Our client is looking to recruit a Forensic Accounting Manager working with the team in investigations and the preparation of expert reports to be used in civil litigation or criminal proceedings. Duties include analytical review of financial statements / management accounts, review and analysis of underlying accounting records, Companies House documents, legal agreements and correspondence, interviewing witnesses and review of witness statements, setting up and preparing financial models, drafting expert reports and undertaking research into relevant legal and financial matters.
In addition there will also be managerial responsibility associated with this post. Due to the growth of the division, the team fit and leadership will be key elements that need to be set by this position.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone with a proven track record as a Forensic Accounting Manager in civil or criminal proceedings. The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Experience as a forensic accountant
- Experience of working on matters used in civil or criminal proceedings
- Familiar with reviewing documents to be used in proceedings
- Experience of interviewing witnesses and others in proceedings
- Research experience essential
- Excellent client facing skills
- Ability to liaise with Counsel
- Experience of working with experts in legal proceedings, preparing expert reports and assisting with reviewing expert reports
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office; experience with complex databases
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex projects under tight deadlines; work with minimal supervision; consistently deliver the highest level of quality work; and communicate effectively.
What's on Offer
£50,000 to £70,000 plus excellent benefits