You are here
- Calling all Top 10 Practice candidates
- Commercial FP&A role with premier Cambridge brand
About Our Client
My Cambridge based client is a highly sought after brand operating on a global scale.
Over the years there have been numerous Top 10 candidates who have made their first move out of practice with this client and gone on to forge very successful careers within a very short space of time.
Due to the environment my client works in you get a grade A brand on your CV and exposure above and beyond similar type roles with other similar type size organisations.
This is a very analytically focused FP&A Accountant role playing on the ability to present high impact presentations. You will be involved in:
- business critical projects within a high profile environment
- supporting M&A activity
- evaluating the future needs of the business
- playing your part within the group planning and forecasting cycles
- Providing much needed value adding support documents to the leadership team
The Successful Applicant
This FP&A Accountant role is geared for a bright individual looking to make their first move out of practice. This role will act as a platform for making a successful rise up the career ladder within this very impressive organisation.
What's on Offer
£50k + Bens