You are here
£40,000 - £45,000
- Join a fast growing and exciting commercially minded team in Surrey
- In Guildford, our client seeks a commercial analyst to join a growing team
About Our Client
A well known and highly respected educational organisation in Surrey.
- Production of monthly Management Accounts, including detailed explanations of variances to budget/forecast.
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting services in their assigned areas.
- Seeking continuous improvement opportunities in processes and reporting.
- Identify cost saving, profitability and business enhancement opportunities.
- Working with FP&A colleagues and Business Finance Managers in the provision of financial information (e.g. business cases).
- Ensuring all income and costs are correctly accounted for.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Mentoring, coaching and development support for other finance team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (CIMA or equivalent)
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Self-starter, requiring limited supervisio
- Proficient with multiple IT systems
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Generous annual leave entitlement [25 days + 7 company days]
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Childcare assistance
- Subsidised membership to a £36m state of the art sports facilities