You are here
FP&A Manager - Global engineering business - Glasgow
£50,000 - £60,000
- Global engineering business
- Seeking senior finance candidates with similar reporting and analysis experience
About Our Client
Global engineering business in Glasgow.
- Oversee weekly KPI reporting to management and project teams.
- Control and consolidation of annual budgets, quarterly forecast, hit list, backlog files for submission to US.
- Prepare analysis and maintain backing schedules for annual budgets, quarterly forecast, hit list and backlog submissions.
- Prepare, maintain and consolidate monthly GM analysis and KPI data for use by the Finance Managers.
- Support Global Sales with analysis of clients / frameworks as required.
- Ensure compliance with Standard Finance Operation Practices and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Assist in implementing improvement procedures, work to improve standardisation of reporting and processes.
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis as required for line of business.
- Assist wider finance teams with analysis of project related data.
- Ad hoc support of business for non-operations queries.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant
- Experienced in similar reporting and analysis role of similar complexity
- Staff management
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to engage stakeholders and to build appropriate partnerships
- Good time management skills to manage a complex workload, prioritise and set deadlines and cope with conflicting and changing demands
- Expert in the use of Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel , Outlook etc
- Oracle , Hyperion or other data warehouse mining skills
- Self-starter with drive
- Enthusiastic with a pro-active demeanour
- Ability to bring insight to numbers and reports
- Ability to use graphs and charts to highlight key messages
- KPIs and metrics focussed
What's on Offer
Salary of £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and relevance for the role.