You are here
- FTSE 250
- Newly created position
About Our Client
Based in Birmingham my client is currently expanding their Finance team to help support the commercial side of the business in a true value adding role. This is an exciting time to join a company which is continuing to grow and maintaining its position as market leader.
Supporting the Head of FP&A you will be business partnering in a central capacity, you will be working closely with both the Heads of Department and Divisional Finance Directors.
The successful candidate is required to:
- Have demonstrable modelling, forecasting and planning experience.
- Provide relevant, reliable, timely and comprehensive financial and non-financial information to key stakeholders.
- Deliver robust long and short term planning.
- Deliver insight into business performance through analysis and targeted reporting to the business managers, Leadership Team and Corporate HQ
The Successful candidate will be accountable for challenging and supporting the delivery of outstanding commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
Strong technical experience inFP&A
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to ensure high levels of engagement
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaborative approach coupled with the ability to challenge to achieve the right results
- Evidence of driving strong commercial performance in challenging markets
- Accounting qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
What's on Offer
£55,000 - £65,000 + car + bonus