You are here
- Opportunity to work in an exciting and rapidly growing online-media company
- Provide leadership on projects and adopting ad-hoc acqusition work
About Our Client
My Client is a rapidly growing, AIM-listed Digital Media and Social Video Broadcaster. They are experts in the world of online video, proudly working with some of the biggest brands and most followed YouTube and Facebook creator talent. The company provides software and services that support the end-to-end life-cycle of online video distribution, sourcing, audience engagement, and monetization.
The company works with a number of exciting clients, including Coca Cola, P&G, Microsoft, 20th Century Fox, CNBC, Universal Pictures and Google. It has a number of offices that extend across the globe, including locations in Paris, Copenhagen, Sydney, Tokyo, Madrid, London, and Singapore.
The company is described as the largest multi-platform video network in the world outside of north America. Having been founded only 5 years ago, the company has already enjoyed rapid expansion and forecasts an impressive growth in the near future. My client emphasises a culture of pioneering, encouraging it's employees to think outside the box and challenge status-quo. The diversity and creativity inherent within the organisations makes it stand out as an exciting employer.
As the FP&A Manager, you will have a highly commercial role, reporting directly to the Group CFO, and working with senior managers across all functions. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership / support on occasional projects such as financing, M+A and other business development plans
- Support the Financial Controller at occasional peak times and adopting ad-hoc responsibilities
- Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Create multi-year Financial Models and associated presentations which will be used to support non-financial seniors
- Regularly report on KPI's, sales commissions, revenue pipeline, share options and other metrics that will aid strategic decision-making
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and actionable insight on the key drivers of the company's performance for a rapidly growing media company
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, with a high level of energy and drive. You must be resilient in the face of challenge, while maintaining a positive demeanour to get the best out of your peers. Strong commercial judgement is a requirement, with the ability to identify sometimes weak signals in a "noisy" environment.
The successful candidate will need:
- To be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have previous Forecasting / Budgeting experience in fast growth company environment
- Be a strong communicator who can build relationships with non-Financial audiences quickly and help develop strategy
- Have big picture, strategic vision, small picture attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to manage a variety of stakeholders under tight deadlines, while maintaining composure
- Have the ability to identify issues and use initiative to solve problems
- Have an advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Media experience preferred
What's on Offer
My client is offering the opportunity to be a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager in a rapidly growing, and very exciting online-media company in central London. You will have the chance to gain significant leadership experience when managing projects and supporting the Financial Controller during peak and highly demanding periods.
You will be offered a salary between 60000 and 65000 with a competitive benefits package, depending on previous experience.