You are here
FP&A Senior Analyst
- FP&A Senior Analyst role in the Aviation Industry
- Within a growth company that has over 25 facilities across EMEA & the US
About Our Client
I'm recruiting for a growth company with over 25 facilities spread across Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA. They provide cargo pooling and repair services to main airline carriers and are a part of the Australian Stock Exchange
- Participate in the quarterly forecast and annual budget process, as well as the strategic plan, including the creation of models to drive the process.
- Develop and deliver business metrics, providing the link between accounting information and business decisions.
- Developing a reporting framework and process to integrate the three businesses into one global pooling business.
- Drive continuous enhancements and improvements in the reporting scope.
- Develop and deliver the monthly management reports and Brambles' CEO presentations.
- Executive strategic decision support.
- Build, design and utilise system capability.
- Generate ideas for process improvements and implement changes in processes as necessary.
- Ensure that business metrics are reported on a timely manner in the financial reporting system.
- Participate in ad-hoc requests as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a similar organisation, within a division of a major corporate.
- 3 to 5+ years finance experience.
- 2+ years of FP&A experience in a major corporate.
- Multi-country financial management experience with proven success in delivering business analysis.
- Proven record of participating in annual Budgets (P&L and B/S) and quarterly business updates.
- Can do attitude towards making continuous improvements with a hands-on approach.
- Resilience and creativity when faced with road blocks.
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Solid financial modelling and Excel skills; Oracle HFM and SAP experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, presenting results and analysis in a succinct and clear way.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
The successful FP + A Analyst will receive a very competitive salary and benefits