You are here
FS Audit Manager
Experience with auditing Financial Services UK clients.
Experience with regulatory reporting, specifically CASS reporting
About Our Client
Our client are a leading Top 5 Accountancy Practice based in Bristol who have a superb client base for this role to manage. As well as being able to have a well organised work life balance.
The responsibilities of this FS Audit Manager based in Bristol are:
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner. This includes responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients; businesses.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
- Ensure assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required.
- Ensure that the firms risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- Will work as part of management team with other Audit Managers within the business group (e.g. resource planning, merit rate meetings and efficiency gains)
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Act as a role model for trainees and executives.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level or CTS.
Candidates applying for this FS Audit Manager in Bristol should have experience in:
- Auditing Financial Services clients.
- Regulatory reporting, specifically CASS reporting.
- Some experience in internal audit.
- Experience in report writing.
- Appetite for networking and sales.
- Experience in pitching to clients and preparing presentations for client proposals.
- Previous experience of managing people.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures
- Project Management experience.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £50,000
Excellent progression opportunities
Effective work life balance
Interesting and exciting clients to work on
Create and dictate your own career path
Plus other exclusive benefits.