You are here
Fund of Funds Analyst
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing firm with excellent career progression
- Prior experience meeting and evaluating external fund managers is desired
About Our Client
My client is seeking a dedicated professional for the role of Fund Analyst within their Research team. The Research team is responsible for the approved list, an unbiased broad selection of top quality funds covering all asset classes and sectors, as well as the client's portfolios, a suite of risk optimised model portfolios targeted at the complete range of investor risk profiles.
Their investment approach leverages the efficiency of cutting edge technology with the oversight of experienced professionals to deliver an optimal investment service.
- Due Diligence and Meeting with external Fund Managers
- Investment Research and Market Analysis
- Risk and Performance Monitoring
- Addition and Termination of Investment Managers
- Recommendation for enhancing the investment process
- Communication with the Portfolio Management team
Asset Classes include Global Developed equities with possibility to change.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience meeting with Fund Managers
- University educated in Finance, Economics or related field
- Experience within a similar role, with strong equities knowledge - ideally experience gained from an institutional investor or research/ratings agency
- Studying or desire to complete the CFA programme
- Analytical skills with attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Quantitative skills highly desirable
- Excellent collaborative skills with desire to develop within a newly launched team
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
What's on Offer
A salary of between £40k-£50k is on offer plus bonus and other benefits.