You are here
Fundraising Development Manager
- A Locally Recognised Charatable Brand
- Require an interim Fundraising Development Manager on a full or part time basis
About Our Client
The client based in Manchester who require a Fundraising Development Manager have been long established but entered a new lease of life in 2011 to be a locally recognised brand.
The Fundraising Development Manager based in Manchester will be responsible for...
- Work with key partners from a public or private sphere to grow development.
- Work to the objectives of the charity to deliver Fundraising and strategy.
- Prepare the necessary work to achieve the charities goals, presentations, briefs, reports etc.
- Work with internal departments such as finance and legal in line with budgetary expenditure.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have...
- A track record of fundraising and meeting deliverable targets in a similar role.
- Leadership and management
- Have implemented change in other charitable organisations in a fundraising capacity
What's on Offer
3 months initial contract with the possibility of extension.
Full time but part time consideration also given.