You are here
- Brand New Role
- Exciting Charity
About Our Client
Charity based in Manchester looking for a Fundraising Manager
The role of the Fundraising Manager is as follows:
- To have primary responsibility for philanthropic activities and enquiries associated with the charity.
- To produce and regularly update a carefully researched matrix of potential trusts and foundations.
- To prepare and present imaginative and persuasive funding applications to support the Charity's core activities.
- To contribute to the development and sustainable implementation of donor relationship management systems and processes.
- To provide major donors, Trusts and Foundation's key contacts with appropriate opportunities to engage with specified projects.
- To represent the interests of major donors, charitable trusts and foundations to ensure that fundraising projects selected for support are delivered according to agreed deadlines and as promised, communicating any changes to the project to donors
The Successful Applicant
You must have previous experience of major gifts and trusts fundraising and be available to work long anti-social hours if needed to succeed as the Fundraising Manager.
What's on Offer
£31k - £41k