You are here
Gas Settlements Manager
leading Utilities Provider
Important role within the setup
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Utilities provider who deliver gas and electricity services to many homes and business in the regions
The successful candidate will take the lead in managing Gas Settlement Performance, providing assurance to the Settlement Performance Manager and the Gas Performance Assurance Committee
Root cause analysis is essential for understanding and demonstrating the reasons for Industry non-compliance.
Planning and implementing fixes using your network across the business will be vitally important to the success of Gas Settlements
You will be required to:
- Present your team's findings in monthly reviews
- Produce clear reports on performance on a weekly/daily basis
- Keep up to date with Industry change agendas
- Expand your network to mitigate risks and maintain performance
- Manage and develop a small team
- Ensure working practices are aligned to Industry rules
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Gas Settlements
- Proven process improvement experience
- Confident and clear communicator using a range of methods to put forward your messages.
- The ability to work both independently & as a part of a team
- Track record of influencing change and decisions.
- Excellent organisation skills and experience in holding others to account for performance.
- Commercial awareness of the business and the wider Gas Industry.
- Results orientated, performance focused & target driven.
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL and Access is preferable as there will be a dependency on your team to produce and run technical data scripts
What's on Offer
£35000 to £60000 + package benefits (dependant on experience)