You are here
West Midlands Based
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leading main contractor within the social housing maintenance industry - and is currently seeking a Gas supervisor to join their team in the West Midlands.
- To inspect and arrange for the gas works to be carried out by engineers, ensuring programme maintenance, responsive repairs and works are carried out in accordance with legislation
- Mentor operatives and trainees to achieve the required standards of quality & output.
- To monitor progress and completion of works from the Operatives and Sub Contractors to achieve the KPI requirements of the Client.
- To manage the use of Operatives and Sub Contractors, ensuring that they comply with both Client and Company standards of work performance, customer service and safety policies & procedures.
- Pre and post inspections
- Responsive maintenance
- To monitor and control the work & drive the Health & Safety culture within both the team assigned & the gas team as a whole.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within a contractor or client side organisation
- Full complement of commercial gas (ACS) qualifications: COCN1 / CODNCO1, CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1 / TPCP1A
- Strong experience of service, maintenance, breakdown and repair work on domestic and high rise gas systems
- Strong plumbing and pipework skills
- At least 5 years post-apprenticeship experience
- Plumbing qualification (C&G, NVQ)
- Additional building services related trade qualifications
- Any additional tickets, Asbestos awareness, First Aid, PASAM, SMSTS
What's on Offer
+ Competitive Salary