You are here
General Accounts Supervisor - Top 50 Accountancy Practice
- Excellent working enviroment and team culture
- Great client exposure and progression prospects
About Our Client
A top 50 firm of chartered accountants with a national presence and an excellent reputation. With consistent awards for their internal training and development of staff, this firm of chartered accountants are looking for an Accounts and Tax Supervisor to join their team. They are offering excellent progression prospects and real development opportunities in their newly established offices.
The Accounts Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Managing a client portfolio and workflow to meet clients expectations, including:
- Preparing year-end accounts
- Reviewing quarterly Management accounts.
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with queries on accounts and taxation matters to clients and colleagues
- Assimilate new clients on engagement
- Managing own client portfolio to ensure client, HMRC and Companies House deadlines are met
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis via phone and email
- You will also supervise and develop junior staff in the accountancy team, supporting and reviewing their work.
The Successful Applicant
You will have the following experience:
AAT qualified and ACA/ACCA qualified, with a career background in an Accountancy Practice environment, with demonstrable hands on skills in accounts preparation and the provision of other varied, accounting services to mixed clients across limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
You will be looking to further your career and join a leading firm, within a structured environment, with a clear path to progress and develop your practice career.
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package
An excellent benefits package
Clear progression prospects