You are here
General Manager - Healthcare
- Full ownership of a c£6m soft-services NHS contract in Hertfordshire
- Delivering cleaning, catering, porterting, retail and linen.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading providers of FM services into the Healthcare sector with an enviable portfolio of clients across the UK.
As General Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of all Soft Services to this NHS contract in Hertfordshire. These include:
As a newly created position, you will have full ownership of this c£6m contract with a team of c300 staff who will report to you through an already established management structure.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate a strong track record in managing the full range of soft services, ideally within an NHS environment.
- Is commercially strong having run a P&L in excess of £5m.
- Has an appreciation of the nature of delivering outsourced FM services within a critical Healthcare environment.
- Lives within, or has the ability to relocate to, a commutable distance of Hertfordshire.
What's on Offer
up to £55,000 base plus bonus, pension and healthcare.