You are here
Leading Food Manufacturer
About Our Client
A market leading Food Manufacturing business, looking to continue its growth agenda and achieve through its people
As General Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Running a factory that produces fantastic products at a cost that enables us to delight our customers
- Building effective relationships with suppliers to deliver products and services to standards as and when required.
- Ensuring the products you make are of excellent quality and are safe for the customer
- Role modelling the required behaviours and standards of work and coaching and developing direct reports and ensure that they have live personal development plans
- Building a fantastic team which encourages departments to work with one another to improve the efficiency of the factory and to make it better for our colleagues and customers
- Setting clear goals, objectives, pace and develop a site performance improvement plan linked to the overall manufacturing strategy to drive performance.
- Ensuring site KPIs and targets are delivered on time and in full.
- Ensuring a safe working environment for the whole site
- Ensuring that CCPs, food safety, health and safety, auditing, HACCP principles are being implemented
- Developing budgets, labour forecasts and agency planning and produce monthly capital review report.
- Proactively looking for ways to drive down costs and overheads to improve performance and overall site profitability, and supporting your team to do the same
- Driving continuous improvement with operational efficiency.
- Producing products efficiently to ensure budgets are met
- Reducing waste in the production process
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong reputation for placing the customer at the heart of what you do by making challenging decisions daily to ensure we achieve consistency with service to our customers. You will need to evidence successfully leading large teams, and clearly demonstrate the ability to generate confidence through engaging leadership behaviours. You will have a reputation for coaching teams and individuals to realise their potential
What's on Offer
£competitive base salary + excellent benefits
This role comes with great development opportunities