You are here
General Practice - Small Business Manager
Qualified or QBE Accountant required within General Practice Department
New role due to continued growth wiin the firm
About Our Client
A well established accountancy firm employing around 50 staff across two offices in the Thames Valley and West London.
Having experienced considerable growth over the past few years, the firm now has 11 partners across the two offices, providing a fantastic support network to all staff in all departments at all levels. As the firm continues to grow in the same organic manner, opportunities continually arise for existing staff to gain exposure in different areas whilst building further in their area of expertise, along with real scope to grow with the firm.
They are local firm with a truly international reputation, working with clients from within the Thames Valley to global organisations.
- Engaging and effectively advising new and existing clients
- Responsible for own portfolio of clients, controlling all aspects of preparation and execution of engagements for clients
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Training and development of junior staff
- Taxation advisory work
- Drive new business
- Liaison with HMRC
- Engaging with partners on a regular basis
The Successful Applicant
ACCA/ACA or QBE
5 years experience in General Practice
Excellent IT skills including MS office
Comprehensive accounting and taxation experience
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for progression