You are here
General Store Manager
Strong, inspirational General Manager required for UK home living retailer
Proven track record in sales, service and exceptional standards is a must
About Our Client
The Group Operate all over the UK and are widely regarded as 'The best in the country' winning several retail and restaurant awards over the years. Their dedication to customer satisfaction and the journey you receive in store is at the heart of the business.
Priding themselves on an inspirational approach to retailing, giving a creative point of difference within the market. Customer loyalty is grown year on year though the values, service and products it offers.
- Driving and maximising profit to consistently achieve company KPI's
- Having a passion for and delivering exceptional service standards day in day out
- Identifying trends within sales and profit opportunities
- Leading, motivating and inspiring your team, delivering a clear and concise focus on driving standards and performance
- Managing all controllable costs
- Daily shop floor walks across all departments
- Execute extremely high operating standards across inventory control
The Successful Applicant
- Have a proven track record in leading and developing those within your team
- Can demonstrate a proven track record of increasing profit and service levels
- Highly responsible, proactive problem solver
- Clear and confident communicator across all levels within the organisation
- To be comfortable with strategic thinking but have a practical, hands-on and detailed approach to managing the day to day operation.
- Sound commercial skills, able to own and effectively manage large-scale budgets to drive cost efficiency
What's on Offer
Competitive package + benefits