You are here
German Speaking Commerical Lawyer
- German speaking lawyer
- providing dedicated contract support to the UK and European sales teams
About Our Client
A market leading organstion in what they do. They encourage all of their employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of their business. They are proud to say they have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for more than 10 years.
- Review contracts to which the company is a party and ensure they properly protect the interests and objectives of the company
- Work closely with the European Counsel and, where appropriate, manage outside counsel within area of responsibility and consistent with company norms
- Manage and assist his/her clients, with the help of the European Counsel and external counsel where required, in dealing with various contractual, corporate, transactional, regulatory, and litigation matters in a manner consistent with the company's business philosophy and strategy and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide the European Counsel and operating personnel timely and accurate interpretations of the various laws and regulations affecting the organisations businesses and keep them apprised of the types of action that require legal consideration
- Monitor and keep the European Counsel and operating personnel abreast of the existence and impact of regulatory developments affecting potential legal exposures and compliance obligations
- With the help of the European Counsel and external counsel, where required, provide ongoing strategic planning, guidance and consultation regarding potential and actual disputes
The Successful Applicant
German qualified or UK qualified but with fluent German skills.
This candidate must be able to draft and negotiate in both German and English.
What's on Offer