You are here
German Speaking Financial Accountant
- German Speaking Financial Accountant for Luxury Jewellery Brand
- Luxury Fashion
About Our Client
This is an iconic, established and well recognised retail brand renowned for its luxury goods based in the City of London, with plenty of opportunity to progress within the company.
- Completion of the month end close processes and preparation of all supporting month end schedules.
- Review of results pre-close (vs Plan /Trend analysis etc.) to ensure that the accounts are accurate. Other close reporting as required.
- Monthly preparation of all balance sheet reconciliations to ensure that all accounts are adequately reconciled
- Preparation of bank reconciliations, ensuring that there are no aged items over 30 days on the bank rec's.
- Responsible for accurate and Timely submission of VAT and other regulatory returns.
- Assist with preparation and timely submission of all statutory reporting and filings as relevant. Liaise with auditors and tax accountants to ensure clean audit report and no issues with tax reporting.
The Successful Applicant
As the German Speaking Financial Accountant, you will have:
- Fluent language skills in German and English - This is a KEY requirement
- Fully qualified accountant
- IFRS knowledge and ideally US GAAP
- Multiple business cycles/related work experience in industry, preferably in the retail sector
- Self-motivated with strong communication and organisational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Track record of process improvements.
- Experience with JD Edwards is preferable
What's on Offer
You will be entitled to up to annual leave and substantial extras including: pension, health, dental, season ticket loan on top of competitive discounts on store items