You are here
German Speaking Marketing Executive
Exciting International Travel Brand with a great USP!
Fluency in German is essential for this role.
About Our Client
My client sits within the Travel sector, offering a full mix of products, and is looking to add a German Speaking Marketing Executive to their growing marketing team based within their exciting central London offices.
The German Speaking Marketing Executive will be based out of my clients central London offices. The role will support the Country Marketing Manager and the Global Marketing Manager, and you will be responsible for the organisation of marketing for the German Market. It is a varied role which will cover the full cross-channel marketing mix.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Writing, creating and producing collateral; brochures, expedition atlas, consumer and trade flyers, presentation boards etc
- Events co-ordination for road-shows and trade events, as well as selected partnership events.
- Supporting with PR, Partnership management (Airlines, Hotels etc)
- Overseeing the management of the customer database, being involved in the CRM targeted email promotions
- Direct Marketing; working towards a Direct Mailing plan and schedule, responsibilities include producing and managing the Direct Mailing process.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal German Speaking Marketing Executive for my clients London based marketing team will have the following attributes:
- Educated to a degree level.
- Fluent German and English language skills are essential.
- Previous exposure working within a marketing/communications role; Travel experience is a plus but not essential.
- Excellent level of organisation and communication skills; the ability to proof-read and content write is a must.
- The ability to work in a team environment, with the desire to progress and grow.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary £22,000 - £25,000 + Excellent Bonus Potential